Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well let's give this a try

I'm starting this blog as a way to vent off of facebook. I will continue to use facebook but I want to have a little more room to say what I need to say. AND I can't use facebook at work but I can use this. I think. Anyway. Lot's of things to say. Uhm, for starters. I want to go to Taiji. And I need help. I'm not happy with just sitting on my ass passing around the same type of information that everyone else is passing around. I want to actually be there and give first hand. Is that too much? What do you think?  Let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this new blog that you started. It is wonderful that you want to go to Taiji. I have donated, I wish for everyone too. I am really glad that we can speak our mind on here because these people are sick. This last slaughter was from greed because they missed so many days due to weather conditions as well as to give all of us and the cove guardians a slap in the face. I was looking at pictures from the Faero Island slaughters. OMG! this is just sick and cruel. There are not enough words to describe there behavior. I better end this comment now, because this really makes my blood boil. Everyone should donate what they can. We need to be in these places to be a loud voice for the dolphins. They need us.

Laura said...

I agree with you that the last slaughter was for greed and to give the cove guardians a slap in the face. It's inhumane what they are doing and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Post a Comment