Thursday, November 4, 2010

WWAWD Eve

You know that feeling you get on Christmas Eve? That over excitement and hurry up feeling? I so don't have that feeling right now. More like nervous and anxious. But so freaking happy at the same time! Maybe I need a zanex. Or a a shot of rum. Or both.

In a little over 12 hours I will lead a demonstration in front of the Japanese consulate in LA and I'm excited. It's been a long 5 months. I got involved back in July when it was still pretty new and not many cities. But now we are over 50 cities. I've met a lot of really awesome people and made a lot of connections. I even hung out with Pete Bethune for a couple of hours! And we were sober! LOL

It's great to meet so many people who have the same views as you do. I didn't realize that many people cared about anti whaling and dolphin killing.  The world needs more people like that.

Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment